Geek Eats: Rice Krispies Bars from Sweet On You Aboard the Disney Fantasy Recipe
There are lots of magical experiences to be had aboard the Disney Fantasy. Some of these experiences come from the world of food, specifically the world of desserts! Because really, is there any food more magical than dessert? One of these magical foods are the Rice Krispies Bars from Sweet On You. Now, you don’t have to way to experience these sweet treats on your next cruise. You can bring the this Disney magic home from the Disney Fantasy and make them in your own kitchen!
Geek Eats: Rice Krispies Bars
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1.5 cup mini marshmallows
- 5.5 ounces Rice Krispy’s cereal
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tsp red food coloring
- Candy for garnish
- Place the cereal in a mixing bowl with the raspberry jam and red food coloring.
- Melt the butter and mini marshmallows in a bowl.
- Fold the melted marshmallow mixture into the cereal mixture until combined.
- Spread the mixture into Twinkie molds, or another shape of your choice, and demold in 5 minutes.
- Garnish with candy if desired.
What did you think of this recipe? How did it turn out? Let us know in the comments section below!