Star Wars Nite is calling to you! Due to the extreme popularity of the Star Wars Disneyland After Dark event set for May 3, Disneyland has announced that there will be a second celebration on May 9!
Much like the Disneyland After Dark event we have already seen, guests will be able to experience Disneyland after park closing and well into the night! Guests are invited to dress up in their own Star Wars style and celebrate the upcoming release of Solo: A Star Wars Story.
Guests attending this additional event can expect to see most of the same lineup of events from the first night such as:
- After-hours access to Disneyland park, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, including a galactic dance party and character encounters!
- Themed décor and immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- Specialty food and beverage offerings.
- Commemorative lanyard, event credential and unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
Along with the similar events to the May 3rd Star Wars celebration, guests will be able to find opportunities unique to this night only! Guests will be able to find:
- Opportunity to be among the first to purchase Solo: A Star Wars Story pins (quantities are limited).
- An additional Star Wars-themed photo opportunity.
- Acme Archives Limited artist showcase and signing.
- Book signing for “It’s Your Universe” (quantities are limited).
Guests will have the opportunity to purchase tickets starting May 1 from disneyland.com and are invited to visit the site quickly before they disappear!
Check out our coverage below of the first Disneyland After Dark event and get an idea of what is to come from these exciting Star Wars events! What are you most looking forward to?