Who’s the leader of the club that’s made for you and me? Generations have known this answer is M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E! Since 1955, there have been many magical iterations of the Mickey Mouse Club, all spreading the love and joy of Disney. This weekend, Walt Disney World Resort will host cast members from all seven seasons of “The ‘All-New’ Mickey Mouse Club!” This was the series that ran in the ’90s and inspired all types of performers!
All seasons of this iteration were filmed onsite at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (nee Disney-MGM Studios). This theme park was the perfect home for the show, as it celebrated arts and film. The ground-breaking revival led to an unprecedented wave of critically acclaimed and award-winning performances in theater, film, and television, and the pop music explosion at the turn of the century.
Want to see this #MMC30 Reunion for yourself? Here is the list of events for the weekend!
MMC @ MegaCon – Saturday May 18
- 12 pm – 1:00 pm | Cast Reunion panel moderated by Joey Fatone
- 1:00 pm – 4 pm | Mouseketeer singings, pictures, and official 90’s Mouse Club merchandise
MMC @ Epcot | SAT, MAY 18th
- Doors at 5 pm | ‘Mouseketeers & Memories’ – Step into an elaborate scene and be transported to a once-in-a-lifetime Disney experience as you become a Mouseketeer for the evening! Hosted by JOEY FATONE, the evening will feature dinner, musical performances, nostalgia, fireworks, and that special Disney magic. $199 Club Seating
- Doors at 10 pm | Throwback ’90s After Party – #MMC30’s ’90s themed After Party hosted by JOEY FATONE will feature musical performances by the Mouseketeers with a LIVE BAND performing songs you love that they covered on the Mouse Club! $99 All Admissions
MMC @ Hyatt Regency Orlando | SUN, MAY 19th
- 9 am – 12 pm | “Soul Sunday” – #MMC30 ‘Soul Sunday’ will feature music, inspiration, and fellowship with the Mouseketeers.
Be sure to attend the Mickey Mouse Club reunion in your best throwback attire! Want to bring your family along? These events are kid-friendly and are even celebrating with an important purpose. Proceeds benefit Give Kids The World Village – a non-profit resort for critically ill children that Walt Disney World® has supported for more than 30 years, and onePULSE Foundation and their efforts to promote diversity and inclusion for everyone.
Be sure to keep your eyes on DAPS MAGIC as we will have special coverage coming straight from the parks for the #MMC30 reunion! Will you be heading to the parks? Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook to let us know!