Starting today, guests are invited to fuel up with brand new Route 66-inspired cuisine! You can now stop by Flo’s V8 at Disney California Adventure Park and treat your taste buds to something new!
Pit Stop Classics
If you’re craving a classic diner experience, look no further than the Pit Stop Classics side of the menu!
- Ka-Cheeseburger with a 1/3lb Angus beef patty, served on a sesame seed bun with cheddar cheese, 1000 Island, and caramelized onions
- Ramone’s Low & Slow Club with turkey breast, crispy bacon, avocado-bacon mayo, lettuce, and tomato on toasted white bread
- Fin-tastic Tuna Sandwich with albacore tuna salad, lettuce, and tomato on toasted wheat bread.
For guests looking to enjoy a dining experience with more comfort-style food, there will be the Drive-In Dishes section to dive into!
- Flo’s Famous Fried Chicken with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, gravy, and seasonal vegetables
- Cobb de Ville Salad with mixed lettuce, turkey breast, crispy bacon, blue cheese, blue cheese, hard-boiled egg, corn, and tomatoes, topped off with house-made ranch dressing
- Fillmore’s Pot Pie served in a flaky pie crust with creamy sweet corn, potato, chiles, and cheddar cheese and served with fresh fruit
Blue Plate Specials
Guests looking to enjoy some tasty dishes off the beaten path can ask the cast members at the cafe about the Blue Plate Specials! These dishes aren’t listed on the main menu, and you may just find your new favorite!
Jr. Pit Crew
Little racers also have all-new options of their own, all served with baby carrots, fresh fruit, and a choice of a small low-fat milk or a small bottle of water!
- Micro Burger
- Chicken Fenders
- Mack’s Mac & Cheese
- Taillight Turkey Slider
Still haven’t had enough mouth-watering options? Finish off your meal with delightful desserts! Check out one of Flo’s classic shakes in vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry topped with “road gravel” cookies and cream crumbles! There will also be a rotating selection of desserts, starting with a sweet Strawberry Pie!
You can also grab some delicious drinks to accompany any item you grab! Fill up with refreshing fountain beverages, orange juice, hot coffee, milk, or hot cocoa! Racers over 21 are invited to try out the specialty draft beer and wine selections at Flo’s V8 Cafe! Draft options include Victory Prima Pilsner and Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA, and wines include Kendall-Jackson VR Chardonnay, Coppola Rosso & Bianco, and Red Sangria.
What do you think of these new menu items? Are you excited to race over and try it? Let us know!